Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BAck to the grind.

Wow! I am way behind! I hope everybody had a GREAT Holiday! We sure did. I do not think that I can document all of it the way it should be so I am just going to post some pictures below! We started off the Holidays with a much needed trip to NM where Mimi lives! It was a LONG 7 hour drive but well worth it! The kids did great and we had a great time. Then we did our usual. Christmas Eve with my Dads side of the family and then the McBrides. Christmas day with my parents. Cogan was super excited this Christmas and Paloma could have cared less. We always LOVE the holiday season and seeing family that we don't see often! Brady REALLY enjoyed this season too. Since he is working at GHS he had off for 2 weeks!!!! He went back yesterday and Cogan went back today. So, Pali and I are home alone with LOTS and LOTS of cleaning and organizing to do! So I better get started! BTW. I do not have many pictures because I am horrible at remembering to take pictures these days so that is one of my new years resolutions!












No comments:

Post a Comment