Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Addition!!

WOW!!! Can you believe it?!?!? Another McBride...what?!?! That's right...but this time she won't have blonde hair and blue eyes....Nope she is a cute lil dog....YUP!!! I caved...My kids now have a dog!!!










She is super duper cute! Cogan is already in LOVE. Paloma loves to see her roaming around. Right now she is just trying to figure out her new home....good thing its not too big!

So, here is how we ended up with her...

I met her last owners in the hospital...they have a lil baby named Brody that was a patient of mine....he is WAY cute and doing great!!! I was connected to them from the minute they came to my hospital because we have a mutual friend. Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE babies...so at night when his mama and papa left I would go swoop him up to snuggle...this keeps me from wanting another lil McBride... for now anyway! Anyways, I became friends with his mama Cindi and added her to my FB friends. The other day she posted a status that was looking for a good home for little Lexi. I saw pictures of her and just had a good feeling that she would be a good dog for our family. After talking to Brady and then Cogan we decided to make her ours. I asked Pali too but she just kept saying "dog" over and over so I knew she agreed!

So we went to get her tonight! She is great! (and I got to see lil Brody too!!) Right now she is outside with Brady. Cogan tried to get her to sleep with him but that lasted all of 2 minutes because Lexi just kept kissing him...and um its a school night...so I had to bring her down:)

I'll keep you posted on how it is going with our new lil addition!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment